How do I get started?
Couldn’t be easier to start making money: open an account, build a board and start
selling access in minutes…free.
1. Register for your free
Soundboard.com membership or Login
with your Facebook account.
2. Build your Soundboard using our simple tools.
3. Select 'Restricted' under Board Type on the Customize/Edit Settings page in your
4. Select your track and 'Buy All' price, usage rights and add your PayPal ID
(email) for payment under My Info in your account.
5. Promote and share your board everywhere.
6. Update and add to your soundboard.
7. Check your stats by logging into your account and going to My Stats
How and when do I get paid?
Builders are paid 70% of their sales via PayPal on a 30 day schedule. Please make
sure you have a PayPal account and enter your email ID if you selected “Restricted”
on the customization page. Go to the My Info
page in your account to your PP address and insure payment.
Large clients can contact us
to request custom payment
options. return to top ^
There are many, many reasons to build a soundboard and sell tracks. Here are a few...
- Set your own track and 'buy all' price
- Soundboard.com is a Top 10,000 site in the US
- Over 15 million tracks served in October 2011
- Easy to customize and manage from any browser
- Anywhere, everywhere access
- Up to ten boards per account
- 100% free, no SPAM
- 128-bit encryption
- And many more...
Soundboard.com gives you the tools and the ears - you provide the content. Build
it well and they will come.
return to top ^
Tips & tricks
If the content is good enough, then it will be ‘viral’. Some tips and tricks:
- Mind your description
Use the 'description' field to sell your sounds.
- Diversify your offerings
For example, if you are a band, add music yes but add other sounds and bytes - anything
and everything! Short sounds can be used for ringtones.
- Promote it everywhere
Put up great, exclusive content and then promote it everywhere you can using our
badges, links, embed codes.
- Price it effectively
Best price is ‘slightly below what people expect to pay.’ Truth is, it is all about
the perception of value. The higher the perception of quality, the more people are
willing to pay. So make sure your fee matches the content. Make sure the ‘value‘
is easily apparent to any prospect and the fee is justified.
return to top ^