Need sounds? Add tracks from other boards to yours using Board Share - our innovative feature that allows members to share sounds from board to board.
How to Use Board Share
1. Login or make sure you are logged in.
2. Browse and search Soundboard.com for sounds you want to add to your board.
3. Check that board is listed as "Type: Public."
4. Look for the 'Plus' icon (pictured) in the right column. Select the track or tracks you want to add from the drop down menu. Click 'Add to Board'.
5. The track will now be on your soundboard where you can reorder/edit via My Soundboards.
wait, we've made building your own soundboard easy and fun! Board Share proves it
- you don't even need audio clips!
More questions? Check out our site FAQs